Ford iPhone Interface 1995-1997 USA Spec PA11-FORD2
Ford iPod adapter by USA Spec will allow you to finally connect your iPod/iPhone to your factory Ford radio. This interface will give you CD sound quality, and while using this adapter you can control the songs playlist and volume using the buttons on the Ford radio, or on the steering wheel. Don't be locked out of your iPod by other adapters, this adapter allows you to use the iPod wheel to navigate through your entire music collection. This adapter will also power and charge the iPod while in use, all from the same cable. All you see is one single cable plugging into the bottom of the iPod. Supports Pandora Internet radio, Livio radio, i-Heart radio, and Sirius XM Apps! Compatible with iOS 5.
- Factory radio must have CD-changer control ("CD" or "Disc" button.)
- Vehicles equipped with Jbl or Lux audio systems must use the PA11-FORD1 iPod interface instead.
- Connect, Control, Charge, and Play an iPod through your Factory Radio.
- Plug-and-Play Harnesses for easy installation.
- Factory Radio operates the iPod just like a CD-changer.
- You can also use your iPod to select Tracks & Playlists.
- Adds Additional Auxiliary Input for a DVD Player, Portable Satellite Radio Tuner, or Mp3 Player.
- True Digital Quality Sound through Factory Radio.
- Access and Control up to 5 different Mobile Playlists.
- Song Up / Down / Shuffle / Random Controls
- Unlimited Songs per each Mobile Playlist.
- Auto Memory Feature locates last song played on each Playlist.
- Auto Skip 10+ songs in each Playlist with Factory CD-changer Fast Forward Button.
- Auto Charger Feature Charges iPod Battery and automatically stops after 1 hour of non-use.
1996-1997 Ford Crown Victoria
1996-1998 Ford Expedition
1996-1997 Ford Explorer
1996-1997 Ford F-Series Truck
1996-1997 Ford Ranger
1996-1998 Ford Windstar