Ford iPod Interface 1997-2007 PA11-FORD1
This revolutionary adapter by USA Spec will allow you to finally connect your iPod to your factory Lincoln and Ford stereo system. The sound is crystal clear, and while using this adapter you can control the songs and volume using the buttons on the Ford radio, or on the steering wheel. Don't be locked out of your iPod by other adapters, this adapter allows you to use the iPod wheel to navigate through your entire music collection. This adapter will also power and charge the iPod while in use, all from the same cable. All you see is one single cable plugging into the bottom of the iPod. Arrive at your destination in style, and with a full iPod battery too!
- Connect, Control, Charge, and Play an iPod through your Factory Radio.
- Plug-and-Play Harnesses for easy installation.
- Factory Radio operates the iPod just like a CD-changer.
- You can also use your iPod to select Tracks & Playlists.
- Adds Additional Auxiliary Input for a DVD Player, Portable Satellite Radio Tuner, or Mp3 Player.
- True Digital Quality Sound through Factory Radio.
- Access and Control up to 5 different Mobile Playlists.
- Song Up / Down / Shuffle / Random Controls
- Unlimited Songs per each Mobile Playlist.
- Auto Memory Feature locates last song played on each Playlist.
- Auto Skip 10+ songs in each Playlist with Factory CD-changer Fast Forward Button.
- Auto Charger Feature Charges iPod Battery and automatically stops after 1 hour of non-use.
1998-2005 Ford Crown Victoria
1996-2007 Ford Taurus / SABLE
2001-2003 Ford Escape
2001-2003 Ford Mustang
1996-2003 Ford Econoline
2000-2005 Ford Excursion
1999-2002 Ford Expedition
1998-2005 Ford Explorer
2000-2004 Ford Sport Trac
2000-2002 Ford Focus
1998 2003 Ford F-150/350 Pick-Up
1998-2004 Ford Ranger
1999-2003 Ford Windstar
1998-2004 Lincoln Continental
1998-2004 Lincoln Town Car
2004-2005 Lincoln Navigator
2000-2004 Lincoln Ls
- 1999-2002 Mercury Cougar
- 1998-2005 Mercury Grand Marquis
- 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder
- 1998-2005 Mercury Mountaineer
- 1997-2005 Mercury Sable
- 1999-2003 Mercury Village
Connects behind the radio (except for Taurus.)
Ford Taurus connect in trunk.
For radios with CD-changer control only.
Vehicles that are replacing a factory CD-changer or pre-wire require the CAS-F14 adapter (available separately $20.00)
Some 2002-Up Ford AM/FM/ and CD players do not have CD-changer control (insert CD and press CD button if display "no CD/no DJ" it will play iPod.)