USA Spec Dodge Jeep 1995-2001 iPod Interface PA11-HON
USA Spec Dodge 1995-2001 iPod Interface PA11-HON
CD Quality Sound from your iPod iPhone using a Jeep Dodge Chrysler radio
factory radio Control using the iPod, radio, and steering wheel.
Powers and Charges the iPod.
All iPod's with a docking bottom connector
This revolutionary adapter by USA Spec will allow you to finally connect your iPod to your factory Dodge stereo system. The sound is crystal clear, and while using this adapter you can control the songs and volume using the buttons on the Dodge radio, or on the steering wheel. Don't be locked out of your iPod by other adapters, this adapter allows you to use the iPod wheel to navigate through your entire music collection. This adapter will also power and charge the iPod while in use, all from the same cable. All you see is one single cable plugging into the bottom of the iPod. Arrive at your destination in style, and with a full iPod battery too!
- Connect, Control, Charge, and Play an iPod through your Factory Radio.
- Plug-and-Play Harnesses for easy installation.
- Factory Radio operates the iPod just like a CD-changer.
- You can also use your iPod to select Tracks & Playlists.
- Adds Additional Auxiliary Input for a DVD Player, Portable Satellite Radio Tuner, or Mp3 Player.
- True Digital Quality Sound through Factory Radio.
- Access and Control up to 5 different Mobile Playlists.
- Song Up / Down / Shuffle / Random Controls
- Unlimited Songs per each Mobile Playlist.
- Auto Memory Feature locates last song played on each Playlist.
- Auto Skip 10+ songs in each Playlist with Factory CD-changer Fast Forward Button.
- Auto Charger Feature Charges iPod Battery and automatically stops after 1 hour of non-use.
1995-2000 Dodge Caravan
1998-2000 Dodge Dakota
1995-2000 Dodge Durango
1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid
1995-1999 Dodge Neon
1995-2000 Dodge Stratus
1995-2001 Dodge Ram
1995-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- For rectangular am FM tape radio with Mode CD.