Volvo iPod Interface USA Spec PA11-VOL 2001-2007
Fully Compatible with new iPods including the new 4G iPhone, 4G Nano and new iTouch.
CD Quality Sound from Volvo radio.
Control using the iPod, factory radio and steering wheel.
Powers and Charges the iPod 12 volt and 5 volt USB.
Compatible with all iPod firmware versions
This revolutionary Volvo adapter by USA Spec will allow you to finally connect your iPod to your factory Volvo stereo system. The sound is crystal clear, and while using this adapter you can control the songs and volume using the buttons on the Volvo radio, or on the steering wheel. Don't be locked out of your iPod by other adapters, this adapter allows you to use the iPod wheel to navigate through your entire music collection.
This adapter will also power and charge the iPod while in use, all from the same cable. All you see is one single cable plugging into the bottom of the iPod. Arrive at your destination in style, and with a full iPod battery too!
- Connect, Control, Charge, and Play an iPod through your Factory Radio.
- Plug-and-Play Harnesses for easy installation.
- Factory Radio operates the iPod just like a CD-changer.
- You can also use your iPod to select Tracks & Playlists.
- Adds Additional Auxiliary Input for a DVD Player, Portable Satellite Radio Tuner, or Mp3 Player.
- True Digital Quality Sound through Factory Radio.
- Access and Control up to 5 different Mobile Playlists.
- Song Up / Down / Shuffle / Random Controls
- Unlimited Songs per each Mobile Playlist.
- Auto Memory Feature locates last song played on each Playlist.
- Auto Skip 10+ songs in each Playlist with Factory CD-changer Fast Forward Button.
- Auto Charger Feature Charges iPod Battery and automatically stops after 1 hour of non-use.
2001-2004* Volvo S40
2001-2004* Volvo V40
2001-2007 Volvo S60
2001-2007 Volvo S80
2001-2007 Volvo S70
2001-2007 Volvo XC70
2001-2007 Volvo V70
iPod interface for 1994 2000 Volvo use the USA spec PA11-HON
Compatible with nav. radio requires cas-vol nav. cable
Connector behind Volvo Radio. Do not use Oem pre-wired cable.