The AAI-GM12 allows direct interface of any preamp level audio source to a Hummer factory radio, eliminating the need for sound degrading solutions like an FM modulator. The AAI-GM12 interface inputs sources from units such as a DVD, VCP, MP3, Satellite Radio or PlayStation.
Requirements: 2003-2009 SUV’s and trucks with a RDS or Navigation radio. The SUV or truck must have a factory XM receiver, factory DVD Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) or factory/aftermarket CD changer (factory 6 disc changer built in the radio does not qualify).
• Lower cost and higher quality sound than a FM modulator.
• Perfect for SUV’s like H2,H3.
• Comes with a three position switch which allows you to switch between two auxiliary inputs and the factory slave unit.
• High quality audio isolation IC eliminates engine noise.
• Internal CMOS electronic switching for long term reliability.
• Completely plug & play. Requires no external wiring
12-PIN CONNECTOR AT HEAD UNIT
MUST HAVE FACTORY SATELLITE RADIO,CD CHANGER OR RSE
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 1-888-231-0395
IF YOU ARE CONNECTING AND IPOD WE RECOMMEND USING THIS Cable
IF YOU ARE CONNECTING AN ADDITIONAL MP3 PLAYER,DVD PLAYER OR SATELLITE RADIO WE RECOMMEND USING THIS Cable
Aux auxiliary input interface for Hummer 2003 to 2009